Playing Guitar For Begginers

I'm All Out Of Love

   
(Playing Guitar For Beginners)
  
Playing Guitar For Beginners - Im All Out Of Love

F          
I'm l ying alone 
         C                
With my h ead on the phone 
F                        C    
Thinking of you till it h urts 
    F               
I kn ow you hurt too 
         G/B            
But what else can we do 
  F/Bb              F   G 
To rmented and torn a part  

    F                
I wi sh I could carry 
       C               
Your sm ile in my heart 
F                               C   
The times when my life seems so low 
       F                       G/B               
People make me believe what tom orrow could bring 
       F/Bb                 F   
When to day doesn't really kn ow. 
          G         
Doesn't re ally know 

      
REFRAIN 
         C              
I'm a ll out of love 
           G/B              
I'm so lost without you 
            F/A           
I know y ou were right 
           F     G        
Believi ng for so long 
         C           
I'm a ll out love 
           G/B             
What am I without you? 
           F/A          
I can't be too late 
           F     G            C 
(To say that)   
                                  
(I know )  I was so wrong 


        F              
I want y ou to comeback 
      C           
And ca rry me home 
F                             C    
Away from these long lonely ni ghts 
F                    
I'm reaching for you 
          G/B          
Are you fe eling it too 
 F/Bb                        F   G 
D oes the feeling seem oh so r ight  


      F                
And wh at would you say 
       C             
If I ca ll on you now 
F                         C  
And say that I can't hold on 
F                   
There's no easy way 
         G/B            
It gets h arder each day 
        F/Bb               F   
Please l ove me or I'll be g one 
          G  
I'll be go ne 


                 
(REPEAT REFRAIN) 


                 G/B-Am     Em               F-Em 
(Back up vocals) Ah--, What are you thinking of 
                 Dm    Em              Am 
 What a re you thinking of 
                 Am                    F-Em 
(Back up vocals) What are you thinking of 
                 Dm                     F-G  
 What are you thinking o f---